We can describe a peaceful warrior in several ways:
- Someone who can stay peaceful in difficult situations
- Someone completely dedicated to their mission to make the world a better place some way
- Someone who is dedicated to realizing their personal potential to do good as they can.
- Someone dedicated to seeing and accepting reality with as much clarity as they can, while also remaining committed to bringing forth the best version of reality they can imagine.
- The difference between a soldier and a Peaceful Warrior is that a soldier simply follows orders while a Peaceful Warrior acts out of their higher values.
- Similarly, a fighter fights for their own glory or the glory of their school or teacher, while a Peaceful Warrior fights only for a higher cause.
The PeaceMaker Academy is dedicated to promoting strength, determination, self-knowledge, and commitment to a higher good in its students.